Larkey’s Corner … Mintaro , Clare Valley
* great wine is all about what happens in our vineyard
* Just 85 years young , Dad’s experience & knowlege
nurturing our vineyards is absolutely priceless
* … and yes ,you’ll still often see Vin amongst our vines
(sunshine ,rain or hail) , pruning (both hands mind you)
bunch thinning , hoeing or straining wires
Thanks Dad , You’re a legend
My Journey …. Andrew Jenner
* 2nd generation grower .
* travelled & lived in many places around our great country & overseas in Japan
* My first job was hoeing weeds & summer pruning as a 13 year old for about $5
* Established 2005 , living in Japan , importing Clare Valley Wines to
Japan & Korea
* 2009, purchased our very own 12 acre vineyard in in Clare Valley’s historical Mintaro
* Exporting premium wines to Japan & Korea since 2005
* 12 Acres Riesling , Shiraz , Cabernet Sauvignon
* Grenache from Brothers Vineyard in Sevenhill , Clare Valley
… so , there is only one thing left for you to do
Try a Bottle or three & judge for yourself
You just might find a new favourite to share with family & friends ,.
Remember, a glass of red a day has health benefits too !!
It is with a passion that I also comply to this philosophy !!
Cheers , Andrew Jenner